Welcome to our world!

Our life might not be perfect but we are perfectly a family.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello Elliot!

Our sweet girl came into this world 1 day after one due date and 2 days before another. The labor before her birth was intense but manageable. She is perfect in every way.

She looks like her sister but has her very own unique flair! She's got dark wavy hair, dark almost green eyes and a sweet face. She is very calm but will "get her Irish up" if you do something she doesn't particularly like.

As I wrote in my post a few weeks ago I am anxious to see who she will become. I did not know that I could love another child this much but as everyone told me, the love just expands.

Sweet Elliot I will give you all I can to make your life all you hope it can be, may your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, may you never need to carry more than you can hold. Always remember that if the good Lord brings you to it, he will see you through it.

I love you more than all the leaves on all of the trees. Welcome sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment