Welcome to our world!

Our life might not be perfect but we are perfectly a family.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One Daddy and 3 little ladies :)

So today we found out we will be blessed with another little girl. As I said before we feel each of our girls is a special blessing,on loan from God. We have been blessed twice with healthy children and pray that this will be no different.

Those things being said there is a small piece of my heart that aches for a son. Almost all of the men I know have great relationships with their mothers and maintain that those relationships formed as they grew up. Part of me feels said that I won't have that opportunity. But such is life and Gods plan for me as a mother. 

I'm excited to begin preparing for this new little girl and pray that she is healthy, strong and welcomed by her two big sisters. Life is good, actually life is great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment